Business and Office Skills
You may wish to learn a skill to enhance your possibilities in the job market, take professional training in a particular area or re-train in a new area for future employment. It is the next step to school leavers for those wanting to progress to further education. This course will give you an in-depth knowledge of business methods used in the modern office.
QQI Major Award level 5 Business Administration 5M2468
|Word Processing 5N1358|
|Manual & Computerised Bookkeeping 5N1354|
|Spreadsheet Methods 5N1977|
|Desktop Publishing 5N0785|
|Work Experience 5N1356|
|Database Methods 5N0783|
|Business Administration Skills 5N1610|
General Entry Requirements
- Mature student wishing to return to education with relevant experience
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Merit Leaving Certificate Applied
- QQI Level 4 major Award
- Employment within the Business, Finance, Administration and Marketing sectors.
- Progression to QQI (FETAC) Level 6 courses.
- Progression to 3rd level courses through the Higher Education Links Scheme (HELS).